• What happens if I can’t afford to pay the Parking Charge Notice?

    If you are in financial difficulty or need advice about debt, or how you might pay the debt, please contact us to discuss options or you can contact an independent debt advisor. The following organisations offer free, impartial and non-judgemental advice and debt counselling:


    Citizens Advice

    Tel: 03444 111 444 (England) 03444 772 020 (Wales)

    Web: www.citizensadvice.org.uk

    Civil Legal Advice

    Tel: 0345 345 4345

    Web: www.gov.uk/civil-legal-advice

    StepChange Debt Charity

    Tel: 0800 138 1111 (Freephone)

    Web: www.stepchange.org

    National Debtline

    Tel: 0808 808 4000 (Freephone)

    Web: www.nationaldebtline.org


    Tel: 0300 777 0107

    Web: www.adviceuk.org.uk

    Christians Against Poverty

    Tel: 0800 328 0006 (Freephone)

    Web: www.capuk.org